Choose your service:
Online Travel Agents
INFINI is the official distributor for the Sabre GDS in Japan. As such, we are able to offer many of the same innovative API solutions that Sabre offers, as well as our own custom solutions developed specifically for the Japan market to enhance these services and increase their appeal for Japanese customers. Together with our partner Sabre, we can thus give you the tools you need to help boost your online sales potential in the Japan market. As the basic API connectivity is provided by Sabre, this simplifies implementation for you and facilitates ongoing system maintenance, while providing you access to a large volume of information and state-of-the-art functionalities to increase your sales and revenue.
Bargain Finder Max
INFINI Bargain Finder Max is a functionality that enables searches for the cheapest fares. Combining the offerings of both the Sabre and INFINI GDSs, INFINI Bargain Finder Max gives your customers access to airlines that can only be booked through INFINI. In addition, this tool includes the option to modify the XML to adjust the settings so as to preferentially search and display the fares you would most like to sell. INFINI Bargain Finder Max can be complemented with INFINI Fare Retailer and INFINI Air Shopping Rules Manager for additional customisation options to further increase your sales potential and enhance the end users’ booking experience.
INFINI Bargain Finder Max
- Is a tool that enables you to search for and display the most attractive fares, and is designed with an intuitive interface that makes it easily accessible even for first time users
- Gives you access to inventory that is exclusively available through the INFINI GDS
- Can be further customized with add-on products INFINI Fare Retailer and INFINI Air Shopping Rules Manager, to give you full control over the display of your inventory
INFINI Fare Retailer is a tool that permits you to set fare rules directly within the Bargain Finder Max application at any time. This includes mark-ups or mark-downs, hiding the display of certain fares, or limiting the fare classes that may be displayed. INFINI Fare Retailer offers you the option to set very detailed, granular fare specifications based on criteria such as Carrier Code, Sector, Fare Basis, Class, or Account Code, thus enabling you to adjust your pricing to best suit your needs and increase your profitability. INFINI Fare Retailer works in conjunction with INFINI Bargain Finder Max.
INFINI Fare Retailer
- Is an essential tool to display your most competitive fares to your customers in an attractive, eye-catching manner
- Facilitates the most advantageous display of special fares such as private fares, IT fares, or special promotional fares, enabling you to generate increased interest from customers and thus increasing your profits
Air Shopping Rules Manager
INFINI Air Shopping Rules Manager (ASRM) is a tool that permits you to specify search parameters and set search rules in INFINI Bargain Finder Max. These include parameters such as the percentage of direct flights, the percentage of LCC operated flights, or the maximum connection time for transfer passengers.
INFINI Air Shopping Rules Manager
- Increases your profitability by enabling you to easily adjust API request settings whenever you need in order to customize your offering in response to the current market demand and customer profile
- Decreases your workload by circumventing the need to change XML rules one by one, instead allowing you to make these changes through one simple interface
- Can be used within your web browser and does not require any prior knowledge or experience of API setting changes
LCC Search powered by Travelfusion
INFINI is the distributor for UK-based technology provider Travelfusion in the Japan market. INFINI LCC Search enables you to book LCC content provided via the Travelfusion API technology.
INFINI LCC Search content can be delivered to you via two distinct functionalities: INFINI Low Fare Search GUI or INFINI Host Link API. INFINI Low Fare Search GUI is a standard INFINI functionality enabling all our GDS partner agents to view LCC content without requiring any further implementation on their part. If you wish to gain access to differentiated content or fares, such as private fares, this can be done using INFINI Host Link API, which allocates each agent a dedicated ID. Please contact our INFINI LCC Search team for more information.
INFINI LCC Search
- Requires only simple API integration, making it an easily implemented, cost-effective solution.
- Provides content of both foreign and domestic LCCs.
- Enables convenient settlement by credit card, and therefore gives you access to content by LCCs that are not using BSP Japan.
Amenity API powered by Routehappy
INFINI Amenity API is provided in conjunction with our partner Routehappy. It enables the display of seat maps and sales of amenities such as paid seats.
INFINI Amenity API
- Can visually display seat alignment, seat pitch, power supply, inflight wi-fi, entertainment and meal selections.
- Helps customers understand which flights have the amenities and equipment they prefer, and compare flights on the basis of the available amenities. This enables you to provide a better customer experience for travelers who are less price-sensitive and prioritize comfort.
- Enables you to distinguish your website from those of your competitors, thus increasing the traffic to your site and maximizing your revenue.
FareLingual is an API product that automatically translates fare rules from English to Japanese with one simple click.
- Gives you access to INFINI’s unique translation database, which automatically translates carriers’ fare rules into grammatically correct, easily understandable Japanese sentences.
- Facilitates the display of fare rules, such as cancellation fees, in a way that is user-friendly for Japanese customers. This avoids misunderstandings and increases customer satisfaction.
- Increases your sales potential in the Japan market, because Japanese customers will feel more comfortable buying tickets through your website if they fully understand the terms and conditions.