Choose your service:
Efficient revenue management is a critical factor in today’s competitive environment. INFINI offers a range of high-end products that will give you all the tools and information you need in order to maximize the efficiency of your revenue management system.
INFINI Married Segments enables you to specify connecting flight items as a single unit in terms of ticketing or cancellation. This solution only works in conjunction with INFINI Direct Connect Sell.
INFINI Married Segments
- Extends your inventory control to connecting segments within the INFINI system, and prevents partial cancellations of individual segments that form part of a “married” itinerary
- Allows you to “marry” up to three segments, enabling you to select the most advantageous fare structure for each itinerary
- Gives you more flexibility in your fare pricing and improves your revenue management and profitability.
INFINI Journey Data is an essential tool to optimize your inventory control. This product will automatically transmit the entire itinerary to your host system at the time our partner agents input an availability or sell entry.
INFINI Journey Data
- Enables you to automatically display the appropriate inventory for each query. This functionality provides you with the essential information about your passengers’ entire itinerary to take your inventory control to the next level and optimize your revenue
- Provides you with the entire itinerary information you need to respond flexibly in cases of schedule changes, thus ensuring a smoother customer experience for your passengers.
Married to Journey
INFINI Married to Journey is an essential tool for your revenue management. It allows you to receive the combination of INFINI Married Segments and INFINI Journey Data during the segment sell process. Married to Journey requires Direct Access Interactive or Direct Connect Availability, Direct Connect Sell, Married Segments and Journey Data.
INFINI Married to Journey enables you to automatically receive the combination of Married Segments and Journey Data. This functionality provides you with the essential information about your passengers’ entire itinerary to take your inventory control to the next level and optimize your revenue.
Ticket Control Number Data
INFINI Ticket Control Number Data (TCN Data) gives you access to a wide range of essential accounting information which enables you to optimize and streamline your revenue accounting system. Ticketing data is delivered via ATPCO on a daily or weekly basis, depending on the option you select.
INFINI Ticket Control Number Data (TCN Data) is a key element of your revenue management strategy, and gives you all the information you need to optimize your profitability in a competitive environment.
Teletype Point of Sale Information
INFINI Teletype Point of Sale (POS) gives you access to additional date regarding bookings made by our partner travel agencies, providing essential point of sale information about the booking and ticketing location, which is automatically transmitted to your reservation system. INFINI Teletype Point of Sale (POS) is available to you if your host system supports standard teletype messaging.
INFINI Teletype Point of Sale (POS) is an invaluable tool to improve your revenue management. It provides you with all the essential information you need to optimize your sales, including (ISO) country code, city code, travel agency PCC, IATA number, and (ISO) currency code.
Point of Commencement
INFINI Point of Commencement (POC) records the chronologically first segment in the PNR/Session and provides you with the following parameters: Origin airport for first segment, date and time.
INFINI Point of Commencement (POC) helps you determine the starting point of an itinerary, thus providing you with essential information for your marketing strategy and revenue management.